IRD531 (531) - Industrial Vibration Sensor, 4mV/mm/s, 2 Pin MS, 1/4"-28UNF Female
IRD531 is a Piezo Velocity Sensor that provides Dynamic AC output (mV) proportional to Vibration Velocity. It is used with Continuous Vibration Monitoring Systems. It is ideal for Monitoring Vibrations of Pumps, Motors, Fans, etc.
Which Portable Instruments of IRD Mechanalysis can work with IRD531?
Which Online Systems of IRD Mechanalysis can work with IRD531?
IRD7400 - Loop Powered Vibration Transmitter
IRD7100 - Machinery Protection Transmitter
IRD8800 - API 670 Compliant Machinery Protection Monitor
Can I measure Vibration Acceleration using IRD531?
How frequently IRD531 needs to be Calibrated?
IRD531 is hermetically sealed and is therefore having an Ingress Protection of IP68. Once made in the factory, it cannot be altered or recalibrated. It can only be checked for proper calibration. ISO recommends checking Calibration of Test and Measurement Apparatus such as Vibration Sensors at a frequency interval of 1 year
- Mounted Base Resonance (nominal)22 kHz
- Sensitivity4 mV/mm/sec
- Frequency Response2 Hz to 6 kHz
- IsolationBase Isolated
- Range1000 mm/s pk
- Transverse SensitivityLess than 5%
- Electrical Noise0.1mg max
- Current Range/Constant Current Excitation0.5mA to 8mA
- Bias Output Voltage10-12 Volts DC
- Settling Time2 seconds
- Output Impedance200 Ohms max
- Case IsolationMore than 10 to the power 8 at 500 Volts
- Case MaterialStainless Steel
- Sensing Element/ConstructionPZT/Compression
- Mounting Torque8 Nm
- Weight125 gms (nominal)
- Mounting Thread1/4"-28 UNF Female
- Operating Temperature Range-55 to 140 Deg C
- Maximum Shock5000g