IRD Mechanalysis Limited has been providing training to countless professionals, technicians and people around the World on the subjects of Condition Monitoring and specifically Vibration Analysis. To know the trainings being conducted in this fiscal, please download our training calendar from the link below
- Vibration Condition Monitoring Category-I (CAT-I) in accordance with ISO 18436-2
- Vibration Condition Monitoring Category-II (CAT-II) in accordance with ISO 18436-2
- Vibration Monitoring Category-III (CAT-III) in accordance with ISO 18436-2
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Preventive and Predictive Maintenance
- Integration of Condition Monitoring Technique for Root-Cause Analysis (RCA) and Early Warning
- Tero Technology
IRD Mechanalysis Limited has been independently assessed by QRO on 25 June 2019 and is compliant with the requirements of ISO 18436-1:2012 and 18436-2:2014 for Condition Monitoring and Diagnostics of Machines. We have been accredited for the activity training and certification and our Certificate Number is 2019062504GS
"The Comprehensive and high on quality Training Collaterals and booklet shared was particularly liked by all employees"
- Josef M Ullmer
Managing Director & CEO
Andritz Hydro Private Limited
"The training has been found to be very useful and it has given a new impetus to Vibration Monitoring activity in our plant"
- S R Kamat
Chief O & M Services Trombay
The Tata Power Company Limited
"They made subject so simple (which is actually not) and everbody could drive home some advantage"
- M. Mani
IRD Mechanalysis Limited provides In-House Training for a minimum of 5 Participants from an Organization. This training can be scheduled at a date and location as per the choice of the Customer. The trainer will conduct the training at the chosen dates and location and shall provide all deliverables in the training at the site.
Choose your preferred location
Mr. Murari Prasad Srivastava
Chief Trainer of all training programs.
- B-Tech - Electrical Engineering, Bihar University
- M-Tech - Maintenance Engineering and Management, IIT Kharagpur
- 40 plus years of Industrial Experience in Maintenance Engineering and Management
- Has trained over 2000 plus professionals, technicians and maintenance practicioners in the field of Vibration Analysis and Condition Monitoring
- Has Conducted and supervised countless Vibration Analysis tasks