IRD7100 Series - Machinery Protection Transmitter
About the Product
IRD7100 Series of Machinery Protection Transmitters (MPT) are designed for use in Harsh and Dusty Industrial Environments. These transmitters can provide 24x7 round the clock monitoring, transmission and protection from ill effects of high vibration.
These Transmitters are Made in India and Made for the World by us at our Factory in Thane, Maharashtra. After-Sales Service in the terms of Warranty and post Warranty Support is available from our Service Center in Thane, Maharashtra.
Salient Features and Advantages
- Available in Single, Dual and Four Channel Configurations
- Available in Aluminium Die Cast, Polycarbonate and Explosion Proof Enclosures
- Industry Standard 4-20 mA DC output which can be connected to Control Room DCS/PLC/SCADA for Trending
- Industry Standard 0-5 V DC Output which can be connected to an External Display
- IP65 rated enclosures and thus Transmitter can be mounted very close the machine - thereby reducing cable costs
- Alarm and Trip Relay for protection from High and Very High Vibration
- Buffered Time Waveform Output via BNC that helps connect Portable Data Collectors and Vibration Analyzers to the Field Sensor without need of placement of additional sensor at same position.
- This buffered output can also be provided to an Online Diagnostic System for Advanced Vibration Analysis and Diagnostics
- MODBUS RTU Output for communication with DCS/PLC/SCADA and advanced trending
Vibration Sensors are the heart of any Vibration Monitoring System. They come in Contact and Non-Contact Types. Choosing the right sensor for an application is crucial to the success of a Condition Monitoring Programme. Wrong Sensor Choice can lead to wrong data and incorrect interpretation and wrong decisions.
When we design a Vibration Monitoring System against your requirement, we choose the most appropriate vibration sensor from our vast range and ensure that you get the desired results and actionable insights from your Vibration Monitoring System.
There are multiple options available from us in Cables for Vibration Monitoring Systems. We have the ability to make Cable Assemblies ranging from 1 meter to 50 meters in length.
Depending on the Temperature requirements and installation requirements, we have Silicon (General Purpose), Teflon (High Temperature), FRLS (Fire-Retardant-Low-Smoke) and LHLS (Low-Heat-Low-Smoke) cables. These can be without conduits or with conduits for added protection.
The Vibration Sensors and Cables Terminate at the Vibration Transmitter. The Transmitter processes the Raw Voltage Signal containing the Vibration Amplitude, Frequency and Phase. It then provides the user with usable insights such as a Local Display, 4-20 mA output, 0-5 V DC Output.
For round the clock monitoring and protection, the Transmitters are equipped with Alarm and Trip Relay Contacts and the setpoints are adjustable to requirements. These Transmitters are available in Single, Dual, Three and Four Channel Configurations and in a variety of Enclosures.
If you prefer Mounting the IRD7100 Series Transmitters in a Control Room, then it can be done within Cabinets too
Transmitter within Cabinets
The IRD7100 Series Transmitters can be Panel Mounted in Cabinets for high channel density and centralized monitoring
BNC Output within Cabinet
The AC Dynamic Vibration Output (Buffered Output) can be provided at BNC Terminals to assist in Data Collection and Analysis using a Portable Instrument