IRD544M - Vibration Sensor, Inductive Velocity, Top Exit, MIL 2-Pin Connector, 42.52mV/mm/s, 10 Hz - 1 kHz
IRD544M is an Inductive type Vibration Velocity Sensor. It is suitable for On-Line Vibration Monitoring. It is has a solid build and is able to withstand temperatures of upto 260 Deg C. It‘s high output, low impedance and frequency response suits most types of machinery protection. The sensor’s case insulates the signal from the housing to eliminate false alarms often encountered from ground loops and power surges.
The sensor’s hard anodized aluminium housing is IP65, waterproof, dustproof and approved for use in Class1 Division 2 hazardous areas. Calibrated to traceable National Standards, the sensor is supplied with a full frequency calibration test certificate. To download the technical data sheet, please click here
Price displayed is Ex-Works Thane. Shipping and Taxes are calculated and added during checkout. If you are buying from outside India, please drop in an email to us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote in foreign currency.
The standard lead time for the product is 2 Weeks. Standard 12 months warranty is provided from date of dispatch. For extended warranty, please contact our Sales Team at email@example.com. If you are an existing Customer and your Sensor needs repair, please raise a Ticket by following this link and our service team will get back to you.
- Frequency Response: 14 to 1,000 Hz within <8%
- 10Hz - 20% (average) at 21°C
- Sensitivity: 42.52 mV/mm/sec ± 8% (1080 ±8% mV/in/s)
- Impedance: R="2k" ohms, L = 0.7 H at 21°C
- Maximum Amplitude: 3175 microns (125mils) Pk - Pk to 70 Hz; 30 g above 70 Hz
- Transverse Response: Less than 5% (average) 10 to 1,000 Hz
- Isolation: Signal insulated from case
- Orientation: Any (horizontal & vertical best)
- Mounting: (4) holes 7.15mm Dia. on 2 × 2 centres
- Grounding: Case and signal ground isolated
- Connector: 2-pin Mil Spec
- Operating range: -40°C to 260°C
- Housing: IP65
- Classification: Class1, Div2
Weight and Dimensions
- Weight: 700 grams
- Dimensions: 63.5mm (W) x 63.5mm (L) x 130.0 (H) overall
- Construction: Aluminium, Hard Anodised