VM330D High Performance Vibration Meter with PC Link
The IRD VM330D is a compact, rechargeable, portable handheld Vibration Meter designed to conform to ISO10816-3 and operate with a constant current accelerometer providing an accurate vibration measurement. Features comprise of the ability to store and transfer to PC up to 100 time-stamped readings, including; RMS, peak, peak-peak, crest factor and bearing conditions all on an easy to read vibrant colour LCD display.
To Download Brochure/Data Sheet, please click here
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery with worldwide charger
- Switchable low pass filter
- User-selectable units
- High visibility colour LCD display
- RMS, peak, peak-peak, crest factor readings in acceleration, velocity or displacement modes
- Bearing condition modes (acceleration and velocity)
- 100 memories can store vibration and time/date
- Memory data can be transferred to PC with USB cable (included)
- Industrial rubber case
- Adaptive amplifier for high accuracy
- AC output
- Audio output for listening to vibration directly
- Supplied with MTN/2200 probe sensor, others available.